The Institute of Corporate Directors strives to lead and demonstrate the value of excellence in directorship and enlightens directors to anticipate, influence, and meet boardroom challenges.
- 11 Chapters providing both national and local perspectives
- Member boards across every sector of Canada's economy
- 9/10 TSX60 Boards include members of the ICD
- 800 organization's boards benefit from being ICD members
- 90% of ICD members are active board directors
ICD is committed to providing directors with multi-faceted learning forums to advance their governance knowledge and build the necessary skills to enhance their contributions in the boardroom.
ICD-Rotman Board Dynamics Program (BDP)
Executives of For-Profit, Not-For-Profit and Crown entities will gain a fresh perspective on optimizing management-board effectiveness.
Professional development and networking through your local Chapter events and National courses.
ICD Fellowship Awards
Created in 1997, the Institute of Corporate Directors’ Fellowship Award is the highest distinction for..
Tags: Regulatory oversight, succession planning
Sep 1, 2022
Tags: Environmental-social-governance (ESG)
Feb 17, 2023
ESG Guide for Audit Committees