The ICD is the definitive resource for Canada's directors. Through education, tools and resources, thought leadership, members can leverage and translate a wealth of shared wisdom into the highest standard of directorship.
ICD Directors Register
Search for available board director roles or find qualified ICD member candidates to fill open board roles.
ICD National Webinars
Topical and timely insights from industry and thought leaders on issues faced by today’s directors.
Digital Resources Centre
Resources for public, private, NFP and Crown directors that include curated publications, tools and templates.
ICD Board Info Service
A complimentary and confidential on-request research service, exclusively for members. The service supports ICD members with their board work by accessing comprehensive director and governance-related resources.
- 11 Chapters providing both national and local perspectives
- Member boards across every sector of Canada's economy
- 9/10 TSX60 Boards include members of the ICD
- 800 organization's boards benefit from being ICD members
- 90% of ICD members are active board directors